Viscosity: ISO VG 150, 220, 320, 460, 680
DRIVERA SYNTHETIC S
Fully-synthetic hydrocarbon basestocks industrial gear oils formulated with superior extreme pressure and advanced additive technology to provide gear scruffing, micropitting resistance and 1-3% energy saving. DRIVERA SYNTHETIC S offers proficiently oil degradation resistance and sludge formation to extend oil drain intervals.
- Designed for spur, helical, bevel industrial gears that work under severe and a wide range of temperatures condition.
- Especially designed for a gear unit that requires SIEMENS FLENDER standard.
- Applicable for gears and bearings in circulating and splash-lubricated systems.
- Not recommend for worm gear units.
- Maximum wear and corrosion protection.
- Excellent critical micropitting resistance.
- Outstanding oxidative and thermal resistance to extended 4 times oil drain periods compared to standard gear oils.
- Offers fully performance up to 120 °C.
- AGMA 9005-E02 EP
- US STEEL 224
- DIN 51517 Part 3
- David Brown S1.53.101
- SIEMENS MD FLENDER Gear Units (Revision 15), T 7300, Table A-c
- Fives Cincinnati Machine Gear